Thursday, November 13, 2008

Welcome to my blog


Hello,

Welcome to my new blog. I am a Certified Childbirth Educator and Certified Labor Doula.. I'm a also a wife, and a mother.


I'm really not sure what direction this blog is going to go, but I had to at least say that I gave blogging a try. I have a million opinions (just like everyone else I suppose), but I still support the fact that everyone has the right to an opinion opposite of my own. I am ever-learning and every now and then, I claim the right to change my opinion. So, should my opinions start popping up on this blog, please go easy on me. I'll do the same for you!

Hope you all have a wonderful day,

~The Birth Teacher

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you blogging! I'll enjoy following what you are up to; congratulations on the certification, Trisha!